As I’m sure you all know, England (and Cardiff) are hosting next year’s Rugby World Cup. As with Autumn Internationals and 6 Nations, the club has been allocated a fixed number of tickets although there are slight differences with the system as the RWC is not organised by the RFU but by England 2015.
- The club get allocated a fixed number of tickets in each price band for each match at Twickenham, e.g. 10 x £80, 4 x £60, etc.
- The club pays for all of the tickets up front and then collects money from members (no money is made here).
For the Rugby World Cup:
- The club has been allocated a fixed number of tickets for each match at Twickenham, namely:
- England vs. Oceania (18/9/15)
- France vs. Italy (19/9/15)
- England vs. Wales (26/9/15)
- England vs. Australia (3/10/15)
- Australia vs. Wales (10/10/15)
- QF2 (17/10/15)
- QF4 (18/10/15)
- SF1 (24/10/15)
- SF2 (25/10/15)
- Final (31/10/15)
- The club has also been allocated a fixed number of tickets for any game not hosted at Twickenham but England 2015 has limited these to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
- Successful members will be given access to this priority sale where they must log on and purchase their own tickets directly.
- Tickets go on sale on 16/5/14 and are available at all price bands on a first come, first served basis.
You can register your interest for tickets at http://icurfc.co.uk/signup/rwc
As tickets go on priority sale on 16/5/14, the deadline for registering your interest is 12pm, 7/5/14. Details of the process to allocate tickets will be confirmed shortly although current members will be given priority and anyone who owes the club money either in match fees or overdue international ticket payments will not be considered for tickets. The allocation of tickets will be made in accordance with England 2015’s “Priority Sale Terms and Conditions”; this includes strict regulation surrounding who is eligible to be allocated tickets. Therefore, registering an interest in tickets will not necessarily result in you being considered for any.